Actions of the July 1, 2010 Venice Town Council
At the VTC meeting of July 1, 2010 at the United Methodist Church Auditorium, the following took place:
1. OPDs – The body celebrated the Coastal Commission decision denying permit parking in Venice. The VTC had been a strong opponent of OPDs.
No comments yet.
- Save The Venice Post Office
- Town Council meeting on Vera Davis Center and Post Office – June 16
- Petition to Save Vera Davis Center Services
- Save the Vera Davis Center services
- Venice Cityhood Meeting
- Venice Cityhood – Powerpoint/Keynote Presentation
- Venice Cityhood Committee Sign-up
- Actions of the July 1, 2010 Venice Town Council
- Venice Town Council meets June 7
- Venice Town Council bravely meets on Friday the 13th
- Coastal Commission votes to hold hearing on Permit Parking
- Nov. 14 Meeting – Permit Parking