Nov. 14 Meeting – Permit Parking
Venice Town Council
7pm Friday, Nov. 14
United Methodist Church Hall
2210 Lincoln Blvd. (enter from Victoria Ave)
Delicious Vegetarian Meal served at 6:30 pm.
Permit Parking in Venice?
103 appeals were filed against a plan to require all residents to buy permits for their vehicles, or be ticketed or towed from 2-6 a.m.
A hearing on the appeals will be held at 9:30 a.m., Nov. 17 at L.A. City Hall.
Come and learn about the issues, getting to the hearing, and what else you can do.
No comments yet.
- Save The Venice Post Office
- Town Council meeting on Vera Davis Center and Post Office – June 16
- Petition to Save Vera Davis Center Services
- Save the Vera Davis Center services
- Venice Cityhood Meeting
- Venice Cityhood – Powerpoint/Keynote Presentation
- Venice Cityhood Committee Sign-up
- Actions of the July 1, 2010 Venice Town Council
- Venice Town Council meets June 7
- Venice Town Council bravely meets on Friday the 13th
- Coastal Commission votes to hold hearing on Permit Parking
- Nov. 14 Meeting – Permit Parking